- Set common clinical rotation schedules.
- Participate in collaborative schedulin processess for clinical education rotations.
- Provide educational opportunities for development of clinical community.
- Facilitate communication among members of the clinical community.
- Provide a network for the support and sharing of ideas in clinical education.
- Review and monitor process of student clinical performance evaluation.
- Promote student instruction through provision of scholarships.
- Explore and implement innovation in the delivery of clinical education.
Academic Voting Members - Membership is voluntary and consists of:
Of CAPTE accredited (in good standing) Physical Therapist and Physical Therapist Assistant educaton programs in Southern California who agree to abide by IACCC mission, goals and policies.
Affiliate Non-voting Members - Membership is voluntary and consists of:
Of clinical sites who agree to take students from at least Two IACCC academic programs, and who agree to participate in the collaborative scheduling process with IACCC academic members.